- Favorite thing about this scene: the Doctor acknowledging his part in sending a companion mixed signals instead of blaming their response to his signals on irrational human-ness (and femaleness). Now go back and say this to Martha, Doctor, preferably with an actual “I’m sorry.”
- Least favorite thing about this scene: fandom missing the point and continuing to insist that Clara’s a horrible shallow person who just wanted Eleven to be her boyfriend and dislikes Twelve because of that
Overture to a post.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
id hit up barnes and noble during the purge
signs you’re a book addict #1: when you’re willing to risk being brutally murdered for free books
how did this post get even better
ONE THING YOU SHOULD NEVER CALL AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN
There are many ways to kindly and respectfully compliment the way a woman looks. But one descriptor that should be left out of such comments? “Exotic.”
Cristen Conger of the How Stuff Works podcast, Stuff Mom Never Told You, takes on the topic of “exotic” beauty.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Well. I have to say, never before have I been attacked by a moose in a dream and then set on fire. This is a first.
"The Great Lord Cthulhu demands your presence at tea!"
By Anthony Hicks
current status: completely in love with Kahlan Amnell
Damn whatever idiot decide to invite over a bunch of other idiots and play really loud music next door. You can hardly hear anything through the wall here so the fact I can hear your music? Makes it too damn loud. I have to get up at 4 am asshole. Shut the fuck up.
Damn whatever idiot decide to invite over a bunch of other idiots and play really loud music next door. You can hardly hear anything through the wall hear so the fact I can hear your music? Makes it too damn loud. I have to get up at 4 am asshole. Shut the fuck up.
laughing at how CNN went into one of the looted businesses in Ferguson and spoke to the owner. the reporter started asking all these leading questions that were clearly setting up answers that expressed anger that their businesses were broken into.
The owner was like “actually I just want justice for Mike Brown im not worried about material things”
No. You don’t get to be mad at me when you’re the one who dropped the goddamn ball. I have been sitting in the parking lot for a sodding hour. Fuck you.